Making granite and quartz countertops more affordable
For information on maintaining your quartz product please download our information document
FAQ | Granite
Here you will find frequently asked questions about our wide range of granite...
- How is granite formed?
- Why should i choose granite?
- What do i need to consider?
- Where can i use granite?
- How should i clean granite?
- Granite is an aesthetically decorative natural stone surface
- Timeless beauty.
- Great Durability.
- Maintains its polish look for many years
- Withstands the rigours of daily kitchen activities much longer than its rivals
- Adds elegance and value to your home
- Unique – colours, shades and patterns may vary giving you an individual design
- One of the oldest but most durable natural stones available. It is the ultimate in kitchen design and no man made material can match its elegance and durability
- Colour / Type of stone
- Cut outs for hobs and sinks
- Drainer grooves
- Recessed drainers
- Return Ends
FAQ | Quartz
Quartz is one of the most durable stones in the world and is extremely low maintenance. It's heat and stain resisting qualities make it a popular choice for modern kitchens and floors and it can give any room a modern sleek and smooth finish. Here at Granite Tops we can provide you with a very varied palate of plain, mirror flecked and mottled quartz, just click here to have look...
- How is quartz formed?
- Why should i choose quartz?
- Do i need to apply sealer?
- How should i clean quartz?
- What does it withstand?
- 93% natural quartz stone
- Has same high polished appearance as granite
- Consistency in colours, shades and patterns
- Wide range of colours
- Durable surface; scratch resistant, doesn’t crack or chip
- Heat resistant under normal cooking conditions
- Long lasting gloss shine
- Non-porous surface that is stain resistant and doesn’t promote the growth of bacteria
- Almost maintenance free, no need to seal
Mon - Fri: 8am - 5pm
Sat: 8am - 12.30pm